Monday, December 15, 2014
· Governor John R. Kasich announced appointments to the Financial Planning and Supervision Commission for the City of Niles and the State Board of Optometry.
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
· Kasich announces appointments to the Financial Planning and Supervision Commission of the City of Niles, the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council, the Barber Board and the Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
· Kasich, joined by Honda North America executives and state and local officials, celebrated the grand opening of the Honda Heritage Center in Marysville (Union Co.).
· Kasich, Senate President Keith Faber and House Speaker Bill Batchelder discussed the highlights of 2014 and their vision for 2015 at an Ohio Chamber of Commerce end-of-year gathering in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
· Kasich signed nine bills into law.
· Kasich announced an appointment to The Marine Corps Heritage Foundation and reappointments to the Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
Friday, December 19, 2014
· Lt. Governor Mary Taylor, Coats for Kids – Cleveland, and the Boys and Girls Club of Cleveland visited the Franklin D. Roosevelt Academy (Cuyahoga Co.) to pass out coats to students, provided in part by funding from Governor Kasich’s Office of Faith-based and Community Initiatives.
· Kasich signed 40 bills into law.
· Kasich announced a reappointment to the Environmental Review Appeals Commission.
· Kasich announced an appointment to the Van Wert County Court of Common Pleas, General Division.