Sunday, November 15, 2015
- Governor John R. Kasich signed two bills into law: Sub. S.B. 208 and Am. H.B. 244. Read more here.
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Lt. Governor Mary Taylor gave remarks at the Ready for Ohio Conference (Cuyahoga Co.). Taylor touted Ohio’s success in helping minority-owned small businesses.
- Kasich sent a letter to the President, the speaker of the House and the Senate majority leader expressing his concerns on our nation’s security screening process for Syrians looking to relocate to the United States.
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Kasich announced an appointment to the Fairfield County Municipal Court. Read more here.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Kasich announced a reappointment to the Housing Trust Fund Advisory Committee and appointments to the Radiation Advisory Council and the Sunset Review Committee. Read morehere.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Kasich announced an appointment to the Board of Executives of Long-Term Services and Supports. Read more here.
Friday, November 20, 2015
- Kasich released a statement in response to the latest monthly jobs report from the U.S. Department of Labor which recognized Ohio as a national leader in job creation for the month of October, with a gain of 36,300 private sector jobs. Read more here.
- Kasich announced appointments to the Financial Planning and Supervision Commission of the City of Maple Heights. Read more here.