Monday, January 9th
· Kasich announced appointments to the Chemical Dependency Professionals Board and the State Veterinary Medical Licensing Board. Read more here.
Wednesday, January 11th
· Kasich delivered keynote remarks at Ohio’s 2017 Behavioral Health Conference in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
· Lt. Governor Mary Taylor delivered remarks at the Call to Duty Ceremony for the 1st Battalion, 148th Infantry Regiment in Bowling Green (Wood Co.).
Thursday, January 12th
· Kasich addressed economic development leaders from across the state and discussed his vision for the coming year in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
· Kasich announced appointments to the Board of Nursing, the Sewage Treatment System Technical Advisory Committee, the Governor’s Council on People with Disabilities, the Ohio Rail Development Commission and the Ohio Reclamation Forfeiture Fund Advisory Board. Read more here.
· Taylor delivered remarks and recognized award recipients at the 32nd annual Ohio Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Celebration in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
· Taylor delivered remarks at a community discussion following a screening of an opiate abuse awareness documentary hosted by the City of Green Drug Task Force in Uniontown (Summit Co.).
Friday, January 13th
· Kasich announced appointments to the Governor’s Council on People with Disabilities and the Board of Executives of Long-term Services and Supports. Read more here.
News of the Week
· John Kasich: Reject False Prophets. Protect Our Allies.
· Kasich budget will include high-tech emphasis
Ohio Supreme Court Candidate Pat DeWine will be at Leon’s Garage, 326 E 5th, Marysville this Tuesday 11/1 from 10:30-11:30 am for a free meet and greet. This is a good way to meet Judge DeWine, and all are invited.
We need volunteers to be Poll Observers and Get-out-the-Vote Flushers on Election Day. Poll observers are stationed at polling locations and will report any irregularities or suspicious voting behavior to the ORP. Flushers will help track voters and perhaps make phone calls to registered voters who have not yet voted. Volunteers should call or text Barb Phillips at 937-578-8445.
Come join your fellow Republicans and watch the final Presidential debate of 2016 at the Marysville Elks club.
More Details can be found here…
Monday, August 8, 2016
- Kasich announced appointments to the Stark State College of Technology Board of Trustees and the Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Release Compensation Board. Read more here.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
- Kasich signed Executive Order 2016-04K. Read more here.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
- Kasich participated in a ribbon cutting for the expansion of the Nestlé Quality Assurance Center in Dublin (Franklin Co.).
- Kasich announced appointments to Underground Technical Committee and the Reclamation Commission. Read more here.
Lt. Governor Mary Taylor participated in a higher education roundtable discussion at Lorain County Community College (Lorain Co.).
Thursday, August 11, 2016
- Kasich announced an appointment to the University of Cincinnati Board of Trustees. Read more here.
Taylor participated in a roundtable discussion on regulatory reform with the National Federation of Independent Businesses in Fairlawn (Summit Co.).
Friday, August 12, 2016
- Kasich announced an appointment to the State Medical Board and appointments to the Ohio Commission on Service and Volunteerism. Read more here.
Monday, August 1, 2016
- Kasich announced appointments to the Motor Vehicle Salvage Dealer’s Board and the Local Government Innovation Council. Read more here.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
- Kasich announced a new comprehensive primary care program that will reward primary care providers who do more to keep patients well and hold down the total cost of care. Read more here.
- Kasich announced appointments to the Ohio Board of Motor Vehicle Repair and the Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission. Read more here.
- Lt. Governor Mary Taylor met with representatives of CincyTech (Hamilton Co.), a public-private entity supported by Ohio Third Frontier.
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Kasich announced an appointment to the Zane State College Board of Trustees and the Northeast Ohio Medical University Board of Trustees. Read more here.
Thursday, August 4, 2016
- Taylor visited the 163rd Annual Ohio State Fair (Franklin Co.).
News of the Week
State to pay doctors more to keep patients healthy
Ohio’s taxman to collect ideas, not dollars, from fairgoers
Saving money via rehabilitation; what’s not to like?
COME MEET YOUR COUNTY REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS AT THE RICHWOOD FAIR SEPTEMBER 5 FROM 10 AM-1 PM IN THE BOKES PAVILION! County elected officials will be in the pavilion to meet the public and answer questions about their office and areas of responsibility. This is a good opportunity to get to know your local Republic office holders!
Saturday, September 10, 2016 at the Catholic Community Center at 6:30 p.m.
Here’s the full invitation: Republican Invite 2016
And, a link to the event…
The Presidents Club Banquet (Formerly “The Century Club”)
Listed below you will find recent positive articles about Donald Trump, recent polling, as well as the complete video of Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence’s RNC Convention speech. Please feel free to share this information.
- Mike Pence proves you can be both kind and ruthless
7/21/16 New York Post by Kyle Smith
- Scott Walker Throws Support Behind Donald Trump in Convention Speech
7/20/16 ABC News by Jordyn Phelps
- Eric Trump Highlights His Father’s Passion for Helping Others in RNC Address
7/20/16 ABC News by Michael Edison Hayden
- Why Trump Is Winning Over Ohio’s Blue-Collar Dems
7/20/16 Politico by Jeff Greenfield
- Donald Trump, working-class hero
7/20/16 The Washington Post by Charles Lane
- White House Watch National Poll: Trump 43%, Clinton 42%
7/21/16 by Rasmussen Reports
- Suffolk University Ohio Poll Shows Trump and Clinton Tied at 44 Percent
7/21/16 by Suffolk University
- Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence’s speech
7/20/16 PBS NewsHour
Thank you for your support. Together, we will Make America Great Again!
Donald J. Trump for President Campaign