Please share some of the beliefs you have and why
From The Blog
Monday, August 25, 2014
· Governor John R. Kasich announced the Ohio Tax Credit Authority approved assistance for nine projects set to create 586 jobs and retain 1,201 jobs statewide. Collectively, the projects are expected to result in $30,659,048 in new payroll and spur more than $1.1 billion in investment.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
· Kasich announced a reappointment to the Northwest State Community College Board of Trustees.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
· Kasich announced appointments to the State Emergency Response Commission and the Ohio Board of Dietetics.
· Kasich announced the appointment of Shirley J. Christian of New Springfield (Mahoning Co.) to serve as a judge on the Mahoning County Court of Common Pleas.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
· Kasich announced reappointments to the Ohio Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Trainers board.