Ohio Supreme Court Candidate Pat DeWine will be at Leon’s Garage, 326 E 5th, Marysville this Tuesday 11/1 from 10:30-11:30 am for a free meet and greet. This is a good way to meet Judge DeWine, and all are invited.
From The Blog
We need volunteers to be Poll Observers and Get-out-the-Vote Flushers on Election Day. Poll observers are stationed at polling locations and will report any irregularities or suspicious voting behavior to the ORP. Flushers will help track voters and perhaps make phone calls to registered voters who have not yet voted. Volunteers should call or text Barb Phillips at 937-578-8445.
Come join your fellow Republicans and watch the final Presidential debate of 2016 at the Marysville Elks club.
Monday, August 8, 2016
- Kasich announced appointments to the Stark State College of Technology Board of Trustees and the Petroleum Underground Storage Tank Release Compensation Board. Read more here.
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
- Kasich signed Executive Order 2016-04K. Read more here.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
- Kasich participated in a ribbon cutting for the expansion of the Nestlé Quality Assurance Center in Dublin (Franklin Co.).
- Kasich announced appointments to Underground Technical Committee and the Reclamation Commission. Read more here.
Lt. Governor Mary Taylor participated in a higher education roundtable discussion at Lorain County Community College (Lorain Co.).
Thursday, August 11, 2016
- Kasich announced an appointment to the University of Cincinnati Board of Trustees. Read more here.
Taylor participated in a roundtable discussion on regulatory reform with the National Federation of Independent Businesses in Fairlawn (Summit Co.).
Friday, August 12, 2016
- Kasich announced an appointment to the State Medical Board and appointments to the Ohio Commission on Service and Volunteerism. Read more here.
Monday, August 1, 2016
- Kasich announced appointments to the Motor Vehicle Salvage Dealer’s Board and the Local Government Innovation Council. Read more here.
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
- Kasich announced a new comprehensive primary care program that will reward primary care providers who do more to keep patients well and hold down the total cost of care. Read more here.
- Kasich announced appointments to the Ohio Board of Motor Vehicle Repair and the Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission. Read more here.
- Lt. Governor Mary Taylor met with representatives of CincyTech (Hamilton Co.), a public-private entity supported by Ohio Third Frontier.
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Kasich announced an appointment to the Zane State College Board of Trustees and the Northeast Ohio Medical University Board of Trustees. Read more here.
Thursday, August 4, 2016
- Taylor visited the 163rd Annual Ohio State Fair (Franklin Co.).
News of the Week
COME MEET YOUR COUNTY REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS AT THE RICHWOOD FAIR SEPTEMBER 5 FROM 10 AM-1 PM IN THE BOKES PAVILION! County elected officials will be in the pavilion to meet the public and answer questions about their office and areas of responsibility. This is a good opportunity to get to know your local Republic office holders!
Saturday, September 10, 2016 at the Catholic Community Center at 6:30 p.m.
Here’s the full invitation: Republican Invite 2016
And, a link to the event…
Monday, July 11, 2016
- Kasich announced appointments to the Ohio Cemetery Dispute Resolution Commission. Read more here.
- Lt. Governor Mary Taylor spoke at the groundbreaking ceremony for Sofidel’s new paper mill plant in Circleville (Pickaway Co.).
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
- Taylor attended the annual Fish Ohio Day in Port Clinton (Ottawa Co.)
- Kasich signed HB 466 into law. Read more here.
- Kasich announced appointments to the Materials Management Advisory Council and the Ohio Humanities Council. Read more here.
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
- Kasich signed two bills into law. Read more here.
- Taylor spoke at the opening ceremony of the Scholastic Shooting Sports National Championships in Marengo (Morrow Co.).
Thursday, July 14, 2016
- Taylor spoke at the Sale of Champions luncheon in Columbus (Franklin Co.).
- Kasich issued a statement in response to Fiat Chrysler America announcing approximately 700 new jobs and retooling their north plant in Toledo. Read more here.
Friday, July 15, 2016
- Kasich ordered all flags to be flown at half-staff upon all public buildings throughout the state until sunset on July 17, 2016, in honor of the life and service of former State Representative and Wayne County Commissioner Jim Carmichael.
- Kasich ordered all flags to be flown at half-staff upon all public buildings throughout the state until sunset on July 19, 2016, as a mark of respect for the victims of the attack perpetrated on July 14, 2016, in Nice, France. Read more here.
Listed below you will find recent positive articles about Donald Trump, recent polling, as well as the complete video of Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence’s RNC Convention speech. Please feel free to share this information.
- Mike Pence proves you can be both kind and ruthless
7/21/16 New York Post by Kyle Smith
- Scott Walker Throws Support Behind Donald Trump in Convention Speech
7/20/16 ABC News by Jordyn Phelps
- Eric Trump Highlights His Father’s Passion for Helping Others in RNC Address
7/20/16 ABC News by Michael Edison Hayden
- Why Trump Is Winning Over Ohio’s Blue-Collar Dems
7/20/16 Politico by Jeff Greenfield
- Donald Trump, working-class hero
7/20/16 The Washington Post by Charles Lane
- White House Watch National Poll: Trump 43%, Clinton 42%
7/21/16 by Rasmussen Reports
- Suffolk University Ohio Poll Shows Trump and Clinton Tied at 44 Percent
7/21/16 by Suffolk University
- Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence’s speech
7/20/16 PBS NewsHour
Thank you for your support. Together, we will Make America Great Again!
Donald J. Trump for President Campaign
- Trump Does The Unthinkable
7/10/16 Townhall by Liz Crokin
- Clift: Trump’s Reaction To Dallas Was ‘Very Graceful’
7/9/16 Breitbart by Ian Hanchett
Most Recent Ohio Polling:
- Ohio Polling Results: Clinton 49%, Trump 48%
Most Recent National Polling:
- Hillary Clinton’s Lead Over Trump Shrinks After Controversial Week: Poll
7/12/16 NBC News by Hannah Hartig, John Lapinski and Stephanie Psyllos
- White House Watch: Trump 42%, Clinton 40%
- Poll: Donald Trump Leads Mitt Romney, John McCain With Hispanics
7/9/16 Breitbart by Alex Swoyer
- Florida poll: Trump has narrow lead over Clinton
7/11/16 Tampa Bay Times by Alex Leary
- Donald Trump video of speech on VA reforms
7/11/16 – with remarks by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and Virginia Congressman Jeff Miller, Chairman of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
- ICYMI – TRUMP’S TEN POINT PLAN TO REFORM THE VA