Tuesday, February 17, 2015
· Governor John R. Kasich announced reappointments to the Wildlife Council and the Livestock Care Standards Board.
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
· Kasich announced an appointment to the Minority Development Financing Advisory Board.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
· Lt. Governor Mary Taylor toured the Penta Career Center in Perrysburg (Wood Co.) where she discussed Governor Kasich’s budget proposals to improve career and technical school training for Ohioans.
· Taylor delivered remarks to the Toledo chapter of the National Association of Independent Financial Advisors (Lucas Co.) where she discussed efforts at the Ohio Department of Insurance to strengthen Ohio’s insurance market.
· Kasich announced appointments to the Ohio AMBER Alert Advisory Committee and the Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.
Friday, February 20, 2015
· Kasich ordered flags be flown at half-staff upon all public buildings and grounds throughout Franklin County and at the Ohio Statehouse from sunrise to sunset on February 23, 2015in honor of former Columbus Mayor Dana G. “Buck” Rinehart.
· Kasich announced an appointment to the Public Utilities Board of Ohio.
· Kasich announced appointments to the Ohio AMBER Alert Advisory Committee, the Mathematics Academic Standards Review Committee and the Minority Development Financing Advisory Board.