Monday, March 23, 2015
· Governor John R. Kasich announced an appointment to the Conneaut Municipal Court.
· Kasich announced reappointments to the Ohio Casino Control Commission and the Statewide Emergency Services Internet Protocol Network Steering Committee.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
· Lt. Governor Mary Taylor visited Wayne County Schools Career Center where she discussed the Administration’s continued efforts to improve technical training opportunities for Ohio students.
· Kasich announced an appointment to Akron Municipal Court.
· Kasich announced appointments to the Ohio Respiratory Care Board, the Real Estate Appraiser Board and the Ohio Thoroughbred Race Fund Advisory Council.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
· Kasich announced an appointment to the Ohio Historic Site Preservation Advisory Board.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
· Taylor visited Freeport Press in Freeport (Harrison Co.) where she toured the company’s printing facility and discussed the Administration’s continued commitment to making Ohio a more business-friendly state.
· Kasich announced an appointment to the Ohio Manufactured Homes Commission.
Friday, March 27, 2015
· Kasich and Taylor issued a resolution in honor of Vietnam Veterans’ Day.
· Kasich announced an appointment to the Commercial Dog Breeding Advisory Board and the Board of Tax Appeals.